Quotes Lirik Lagu Exo. Romanization [d.o] oh taeyangi tteunda neol chajajul jidoreul deulgo jwapyoreul ttara naseoneun hangro [kai] no matter jeo eunbit nachimbaneun Balikkan wajahmu ke dunia yang kasar dan bentrokan dan pertarungan.” lirik ini adalah sebuah tantangan yang berarti kamu hanya memiliki satu kesempatan untuk hidup lalu apakah kamu akan mengambil jalan pintas?
Exo lyrics Kutipan lirik, Lagu, Lirik from www.pinterest.com
Individuals are now accustomed to using the internet in gadgets to see video and image. I believed i would succeed if i worked hard. Oh yeah yeah oh yeah yeah.
I Believed I Would Succeed If I Worked Hard.
Shimmie shimmie ko ko bop. 10 years of snsds career has led to fruition from their hard work and persistence. Which exo member are you?
Top 10 Most Handsome Kpop Idol Suho’s Quotes:
See more ideas about lyric quotes, kpop quotes, quotes. Lilboi) bantu kami mengumpulkan arti lirik lagu lainnya dengan cara donasi ke link : Lirik lagu kpop exo promise wattpad v.
Throw Away Your Fear, We Can Do It, It’s Okay) Soompi.com
I can’t be bright all the time, but i want to be a cheerful person. Romanization [d.o] oh taeyangi tteunda neol chajajul jidoreul deulgo jwapyoreul ttara naseoneun hangro [kai] no matter jeo eunbit nachimbaneun I try not to forget to enjoy what’s given, as well as to feel grateful for those given to me.
Ihaehae Modeun Geol Georeoyaman Hal Tenikka.
Anda mengetahui judul dan nama penyanyi. Anda memutar kepala dan menghadapi mata anda. Kegagalan adalah sebuah batu pijakan menuju kejayaan.
Tips Pencarian Lirik Favorit Anda.
Honestly, i’ve wanted to give up a lot of times…. I also want to make people feel at ease. The music videos are another level extra.
Posting Komentar untuk "Quotes Lirik Lagu Exo"